Treating Blackheads on Nose Naturally and Safely
Blackheads all over nose are that creepy problem that can affect anyone and anywhere, regardless of their gender and age. However, the problem is particularly common among teenagers. Blackheads typically occur and spread on the face when the openings of hair follicles get tainted with dead skin or dart.
It is a damaging form of acne no doubt; however, this challenge is quite easy to surmount with the help of some natural and safe products or better still, some home-based therapies and acne blackheads treatment.
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Nose: Through Lemon And Baking Soda Scrub
The lethal combination of Lemon and baking soda can make your nose free of these very blackheads.
2 teaspoons of baking soda
¼ cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons of brown sugar or normal sugar
Easiest Way to get rid of Blackheads on Nose : How to do it?
- Pour some brown sugar and baking soda in a bowl.
- Now add lemon juice to it and blend properly.
- Now scrub the affected area with it and let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Repeat the procedure on a regular basis for best results.
Best Way To Get Rid Of Blackheads On Your Nose In Your Kitchen:
Another good way to shrink pores naturally and to deal with the problem of blackheads is combining honey and egg white mask.
How to do it:
- Take out an egg white in a bowl and add fresh lemon juice to it.
- You can go ahead and apply the mixture on the entire face while focusing on the blackheads.
- Let it settle around 30 minutes.
- Wash it off when your face feels tight and slightly uncomfortable. With this technique, you can get the much desired healthy shine on your skin.
How To Clear Blackheads At Home:
You don’t have to extend your search elsewhere because there are many ways using which you can safely clean your blackheads at home and treating blackheads on nose. Let’s find out how.
Cinnamon and Honey:
Take cinnamon powder in a bowl and mix it with honey. Now apply the paste on your blackheads and rub it using gentle hands. Leave it on for 5 minutes and remove the paste with clean cotton ball.
Honey nourishes the skin from within and cinnamon perks up the blood circulation effectively, which in turn reduces the clogged pores.
Green tea is another easy-to-find home ingredient that can be put to great use. It is known for its ability to remove blackheads mildly, which makes it an ideal option for all skin types.
Rub wet green tea bags directly on blackheads and let it do its magical work. Green tea helps get rid of bacteria and retains your skin’s innate glow. Additionally, it has antioxidant properties which makes blackheads removal smooth and easy.
How To Take Out Blackheads Of A Sensitive Skin using Botanical clay:
Botanical clay is again something that can help you a lot with blackheads if you happen to have a sensitive skin. You can make use of this clay with apple cider vinegar or even water.
Apple cider vinegar or water
How to do it:
- Take botanical clay in a bowl and add Apple cider vinegar or water so to prepare a mask that has good consistency
- Now apply this mixture on the blackheads and scrub it gently
- After 10-15 minutes, rinse it off with lukewarm water. It will make your skin blackheads free and replete with a sharp glow and removing deep blackheads effectively.
Natural Ways To Get Rid Of Blackheads Overnight:
This procedure i.e. remove blackheads immediately, involves the use of lemon, which contains lots of important vitamins and nutrients for skin care.
Cotton balls, Lemon and Water
How to do it:
Take a lemon, cut it into a half and squeeze it, collect the fresh lemon juice in a bowl.
- Weaken it with the little water
- Now apply it to blackheads affected area with the help of cotton ball
- Let it dry and then wash it off softly
- For best results, repeat the procedure at least 2 – 3 days in a week
There are many advantages of repeating this procedure and clearing blackheads from nose. However, exercise caution before applying concentrated lemon juice directly on blackheads because it can lead to itching and irritation. To play safe, you can also try using lemon juice with rose water or honey.
Blackheads Removal Naturally:
One can remove blackheads naturally and also can stop it from reoccurring using some of the steps outlined above. For the removal of blackheads, always use the skin-friendly ingredients as they not only dismantle the blackheads, but also nourish the skin inside out
Here are two more therapeutic natural ingredients to remove blackhead.
Turmeric is something found in the spice’s box at just about every home. It is an amazing antioxidant and anti-inflammatory herb.
- Mix a small amount of turmeric powder with water or coconut oil.
- Dab it in a cotton ball and apply gently.
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and then rinse with clean lukewarm water. Daily usage of this treatment can get your blemishes affected area back to normal.
It is another mineral-rich thing that is commonly found in the kitchen.
- Firstly, exfoliate your skin in order to remove the dead skin around the face.
- Now, make a solution of ½ cup water, a pinch of Epsom salt and some iodine.
- Stir the mixture properly to dissolve the mixture properly in the water.
- Apply it on the blackheads and let it dry. Wash it off using lukewarm water.
How To Remove Stubborn Blackheads Effectively Using Water:
If you thought that these remedies were pretty much the kind of things you would need to look out for, here is some more surprise in store for you! The best part is that the ingredient is natural as they get and found anywhere and everywhere – water!
- Take a cotton ball and dip it into clean water. Squeeze the cotton ball so that it leaves extra moisture behind.
- Rub the cotton ball over the blackhead very smoothly.
- Repeat the producer regularly to get rid of blackheads.
- Clean your face thoroughly. Now warm water in a pan till it starts emitting vapors. Now take a towel and cover your face completely while facing towards the steam.
- As the skin becomes warm, it loosens the blackheads pores, making it easier for you to remove the dirt. Slightly rub the blackheads with that towel and get ready to see your face without blackheads.
In conclusion, we can safely suggest that you don’t need to look any further than your kitchen to explore interesting and natural remedies to get rid of such stubborn blackheads that can wreak havoc on your confidence and appearance by treating blackheads on your nose. There is no need to find costly treatments elsewhere unless you find that the condition has exacerbated to a level which merits medical attention, in which case, do not delay the same.