Natural Beauty Tips and Tricks to Get Rid of Sun Tan
With summer comes the season of wearing strappy attires, your favourite shorts, and gorgeous tank tops. But what comes as an unwanted guest is the tan. Summer season is characterised by quick tanning, which takes an appreciable amount of time to wear-off. Since the sun consists harmful UV rays the skin is easily tanned when exposed for a prolonged duration. The scorching heat envelops the skin with carbon content and makes it appear darker than its original skin tone. Skin tanning is a natural process which is triggered in defence to the damage done by the sun. Melanin plays a vital role in this defence mechanism. When the rays of the sun come in contact with the skin, it increases the melanin content in the skin, which in turn changes the skin color to dark shades. This in time leads to wrinkles and in worst case scenarios may often lead to skin cancer. If you are one of those women who love being in the sun but hate tanning from all your heart, we have something great for you. We will give some best beauty tips and tricks for removing tan in a natural way. Since all the tips and tricks will be based on the ingredients that you will find in your home, there is no threat of any harmful side-effects.
Homemade Skin Care Tips for Removing Tan
In this section, we will illustrate some of the skin care tips for tan removal that are completely natural and devoid of any side-effects.
- Scrubbing is the best way for exfoliating the skin for removing skin tanning and getting a natural glow. Prepare a home-made scrub with gram flour and milk/water and apply this on your face. Leave it for 20 minutes and then wash-off with cold water.
- Milk cream is also a great source for removing the accumulated carbon particles on skin as well whitening it. Take some milk cream and apply it on your complete face. Leave it overnight and wash it in the morning. It will help your skin to regain the lost moisture.
- Prepare a mixture of lemon juice/orange juice, cucumber juice and water and then apply this mixture on your entire face. The citric acid present in lemon will generate a cooling effect on your face and will acts as a tan remover.
- Instead of choosing artificial face packs, opt for natural ones like cucumber face pack. Add a spoon of milk to the face pack and apply the paste on your entire face. Leave out the area under your eyes as the skin of this area is too sensitive. Let the pack cool and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it with cold water. Do this once a week as applying this face pack daily might dry your skin.
- Take some turmeric and mix it with milk to form a thick paste. Apply this paste to your face and after drying wash it off. Turmeric acts as a natural acne remover and gives a natural glow to your skin too.
Keep browsing our website to know more makeup tips and tricks for women for enhancing your overall beauty and boosting your confidence.