We all have one wish to have long, healthy and thick hairs. For women, hairs are like a symbol for their unique beauty. Unfortunately, not every woman is blessed to have such beautiful and gorgeous hairs. There are so many natural hair care tips to enhance the beauty of the hairs. There is no doubt that long, thick and smooth-silky hairs indicated your good health. But, today level of competition is increasing. Lots of attractive products are in the market to grab our attention. Even, many times we trapped in their tricks. These products are very harmful for your hairs also for the overall health.
Make Your Hairs Longer and Thicker With 3 Best Homemade Hair Care Tips:
Natural and homemade tips are not only zero harmful but also they are less expensive. You can use normal and regular use stuffs for making your hairs healthier without spending a huge amount in hair spas. These homemade hair care tips are:
- Extraordinary Eggs: Benefits of eggs are beyond the imagination. Eggs are the best source for protein. We all know that good and healthy hairs require. If you apply the mask of a complete egg once in a week, you will get amazing results within few weeks. You just need to apply finely beaten egg mask in to your hairs for 30-45 minutes. After that, rinse it with the mild shampoo. It is the cheapest home remedy for the gorgeous thicker hairs.
- Amazing Avocado: Among all fruits, avocado is the best fruit when it is about to get maximum benefit for hairs. It is best fruit for skin care also. This fruit has the highest quantity of Vitamin E which is really important for the thickness of the hairs. You have to prepare an excellent mix with the help of avocado, one small banana and around 2 spoons of rich olive oil. Mix them well and make a smooth paste with it. Now, apply this paste and leave it for 25-30 minutes. After that, rinse your hairs. For best result, apply this fine mix at least once in a week.
- Outstanding oranges: This pulpy and juicy fruit is best for the overall health of your body. In fact, it is the best and essential part of many body care tips for women. Oily scalp, dandruff and split ends are the symbols of unhealthy hairs. If you want to get rid from these issues, you should try the mixture of orange juice along with apple puree in equal quantity every week. Apply this mix for 30-35 minutes and clean your hairs with warm water and mild shampoo.
Instant Hair Care Tips:
- Eat food that has sufficient quantity of protein and vitamin E
- Avoid chemical products
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water
- Stay away from unnecessary stress
- Say no to junk/ fast foods
- Take proper beauty sleep
- Hair trimming in every 7-8 weeks
- Use good hair conditioner
- Say good bye to your hair dryer
Beauty tips for women are not completed without the best hair care tips. If you want to stay beautiful and want to look as gorgeous as like a diva, these best beauty tips for women will give you a perfect look along with smooth, silky and shiny hairs.