Easy Essential Oils Recipes for Hair Growth Fast : Scare Away the Hair Woes
One of the very few fast hair growth tips home remedies to have emerged in the recent past is undoubtedly a host of essential oils extracted from flowers, leaves, roots and branches, of an eclectic mix of plants.
Essential oils not only help your hair grows stronger longer, but can also support its re-growth. The good thing about essential oils used to promote hair growth is that can also be used to augment your skin health. This is because your skin follicles are closely associated with the health of your hair scalp.
How do they work?
Essential oils are derived from extremely potent plant medicines which work in a wide variety of ways. Also, unlikely conventional medicines, they trigger deeply embedded cellular activity instead of making random changes in them.
By doing that, these essential oils perform the role of an orchestra conductor arranging carefully crafted movements in your hair scalp and also your follicles.
Advantages and uses
- Essential oils can be blended to various other oils to create a strong mixture
- They are holistic, wholesome and immensely beneficial to maintain good hair health.
- They form one of the best holistic treatments in skin, dry flasky scalp and hair care problems
- These oils can also be added to unscented lotions to nourish and moisturize your body.
- They are used to cleanse the scalp, strengthen hair, and prevent dandruff while enhancing blood circulation.
Category of essential oils
There are four basic types of essential oils to promote speedy hair growth. They are:
- Balancing: Restoring the balance and texture of your skin from being over-oily or excessively dry by regulating crucial hormones. They also bring down scalp inflammation drastically.
- Stimulating: These oils aid in faster cell regeneration and/or metabolism, which promotes hair growth.
- Nutritive: They offer minerals, protein, essential fats and vitamins to your hair scalp which are necessary to create favourable chemical changes within your follicles.
- Immune level: This category of oils treats scalp infections which impair hair growth.
Essential Oils Hair Care Recipes
There are a number of essential oils recipes to augment hair growth which can be easily prepared at home. However, one thing you must be careful enough to remember is that no essential oils should be applied directly on the scalp. They must either be added to carrier oil or must be diluted with water or vinegar.
Good choices for essential oil
The five most commonly used essential oils for hair growth include rosemary, jojoba oil, sage, nettle, and peppermint. Two or more of these oils can be combined to prepare a carrier oil that can be used in many essential oil recipes for hair growth fast.
Of the lot, sage and rosemary are the most effective ones in dealing with hair problems because their teas have been used as hair care products for hundreds of years. Also, these two are one of the few oils that are regenerative and stimulating at the same time. They are also very safe and can be used by just about anyone barring expectant mothers.
In addition to these, coconut oil benefits for hair growth are well-known to all. In conjunction with rosemary oil and jojoba oil for hair growth, it can prevent and even reverse hair loss even in chronic cases.
Sample essential oil recipe
Here is a simple essential oil recipe that you can try right away by using all or some of the following essential oils for dry hair and scalp:
2 drops of jojoba essential oil
3 drops of rosemary essential oil
2 drops thyme essential oil
5 teaspoons of coconut oil
2 drops of lavender oil
Pour these essential oils into a normal sized blue or transparent bottle and add the carrier oils like jojoba oil. Turn the bottle around for some time after shaking it vigorously. Store the bottle in a cool, dark place away from sunlight for around 10 days so as to let the oils mix with each other.
That’s it; you’ve just prepared a very strong mix of effective essential oils that will restore your hair growth faster and smoother.