Easy and Effective Natural Ways to Make Hair Grow Longer Faster
Hair care is a ubiquitously regarded integral part of personal hygiene. Nature has blessed us all with different types, colors and textures of hair, but gives us the choice of maintaining it or ruining it. As always, the choice of proper hair lies in our own hands.
The most commonly heard annoying phrase we have gotten so used to hearing about is the incorrigibly perennial “damaged” hair. Well, the fact of the matter is that most of us do confront damaged hair or neglected hair care at some point in time. Some of the commonly announced reasons include:
- Hectic schedules
- Augmented environmental pollution
- Unhealthy dietary habits
- Increased exposure to chemicals (courtesy the ever changing fashion trends –rolled, curled, straightened or colored hairstyles with gels, dyes, or bleaches)
- Inability to explore and consume natural vitamins for fast hair growth.
Hair Vitamins and Foods for Hair Growth
Unhealthy hair numerous other interrelated problems like dandruff and hair loss, thereby attracting unwanted attention from those around you (yes, attention isn’t always welcome). While it is true that preventing is better than repenting, there are certain easy home remedies to make your hair grow faster and longer at home.
These are some of the most effective, natural ways to make your hair grow faster and longer.
- Egg is regarded as the best treatment for damaged hair by many. Beat 1 egg and add slowly 1 tsp of olive oil in addition to 1 tsp of vinegar. Apply it on hair and keep for 10 to 15 minutes. Apply shampoo and rinse off properly. This remedy works well on most kinds of hair.
- Explore fruits rich in proteins and minerals such as avocado. For instance use the pulp of avocado and banana along with wheat germ oil. Apply the paste to the hair and wait for 20-30 minutes before washing off your hair using lukewarm water
- Vinegar: An innately useful but underrated item in your kitchen, vinegar does wonders for all kinds of hair damage. Take a small amount of vinegar and rub into your scalp, letting it soak for about half an hour. Wash off with warm water.
- Natural Vitamins: These are some natural vitamins that are conducive for lustrous and consistent hair growth and can be gained though a combination of healthy and supplements:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Mayonnaise: It is again a highly effective remedy against damaged hair. Apply a small amount of mayonnaise on the hair and then wrap your hair using a towel for half an hour. Let it soak well and rinse off after using a mild shampoo.
- Beer: If you thought beer was only good for making you bloated, think again. Mixing a small amount of hair oil and beer and using it as a conditioner (after shampooing and leaving it for 5 minutes or so) can pleasantly surprise you if your hair is damaged.
- Honey: Give a 20 minutes massage to your clean and damp hair with approximately 1/2 cup honey, then rinse with warm water. You can also add 1 to 2 Tbsp olive oil to loosen the honey.
- Henna: Soak required quantity of henna powder in water overnight; in the morning add a spoon of plain yogurt, one egg and few drops of lavender essential oil. Mix well, apply, and leave it on for 2-3 hours. Rinse your hair with warm water.
- Aloe Vera acts as moisturizer and helps to promote new hair growth. Rinse your hair with 1/2 cup of pure Aloe Vera juice after shampooing and leaving it on for a few minutes.
- Reduce hair-breakage: Do not comb your wet hair aggressively. This is because your hair is most fragile when it is wet. Use a wide-toothed comb to detangle wet hair instead of brushing it. Sharp tooth combs can also damage your hair.
These hair remedies for damaged hair at home are simple, easy and effective. Last but not the least, go natural and reduce your exposure to hazardous chemicals by using as many herbal as you can.
As a start, carefully scrutinize the ingredients of your shampoo or conditioner carefully before considering it. Restrain ingredients such as plant proteins, keratin, rosemary, and seaweed extract. Instead, explore organic hair growth oil formula for natural hair.
Finally, after figuring out intelligent strategies to treat damaged hair naturally, it might also not be a bad idea to learn the best way to repair dry damaged hair.