Argan Oil for Skin: Uses and Benefits
Argan Oil is a 100% organic, chemical-free skin and hair all with a difference. Found in the Argan tree commonly found in the South-western deserts of the African nation Morocco, this oil is now hailed as one of the best natural ingredients to revitalize and promote skin health.
The ‘gold of Morocco ‘or ‘oil Argan oil’ has found many takers in the western countries owing to its great cosmetic value.
Argan oil benefits
To begin with, Argan oil is a great source of many antioxidants and Vitamin E, which is somewhat unheard of in oil.
Resplendent with wonderful anti-aging, skin healing and health-boosting properties, benefit of argan oil on skin can literally leave you feel beautiful throughout your body. In view of its numerous skin, hair and health uses, the oil is also frequently used in many Moroccan dishes.
How Pure Argan Helps Your Skin Hair?
The Moroccan argan oil for skin does the following:
- Softens your skin — Argan Oil has plenty of Vitamin E and crucial fatty acids that go a long way in softening your dry skin.
- Helps in wrinkles— Moroccan Argan Oil can also be rubbed throughout your face and directly under your eyes to gently reduce the visibility of wrinkles and blemishes on your face.
- Cuticles — Put some Argan oil on your cuticles and rub slowly to make them soft.
- Youthful appearance— Argan oil is unlike most other oils in that it is able to absorb quickly into your skin to impart a long-lasting glow that is natural and chemical-free.
- Baby use — As long as you buy 100% pure Argan oil wherein the first ingredient on the label shows ‘Argan’, you can be assured that it can be applied on your little one’s tender skin to nourish and protect it.
Oily Skin Benefits of Argan Oil
Putting Argan oil on oily skin may seem to be a futile exercise; however, the herbal agent has been used for many centuries to heal acne marks.
Acne is primarily attributed to excessive sebum production; sebum is basically the natural oil produced by your skin. Argan oil skin care is very useful here because it slows down the production of sebum by making your skin believe that it already contains enough moistening oil when that’s not the case.
Use argan oil for acne prone skin regularly for a few weeks to notice any tangible difference on your face. You’re likely to see a marked reduction in acne symptoms that plague your appearance.
Argan Oil Benefits for dry skin
Since Argan oil is a powerhouse of Vitamin E, essential proteins and antioxidants, all anti-aging and vitamin deficiency problems are taken care of by its intelligent use. This oil attacks free radicals to delay the progression of aging symptoms by nourishing, protecting and moisturizing your dry skin.
Proper moisturizing makes your skin breathe easy and feel comfortable. The end result is a much softer, younger and shinier skin that radiates good health and well-being.
Deals with sensitive skin problems
Argan oil for skin lightening is absolutely organic and doesn’t comprise of any rough chemicals that can potentially damage your skin in a permanent manner.
Argan oil also replenishes your sensitive skin and makes it less prone to abrasion caused by rough weather. Furthermore, its anti-inflammatory ingredients are useful in placating swelling, pain, redness and tenderness.
So why should wait? Go and get it in your skin care kit!!!