One of the most frightful sights to behold as a middle aged man or woman is to see those unwelcome furrow lines make their way presence felt on your body parts. Being a health-cum beauty conscious women, Samantha too wasn’t immune from this apprehension.
In fact, she used to become hysterical by merely imagining about the future when she would actually see her wrinkles-ridden face on the mirror. The very thought of being plagued by aging signs made her shrink and shudder
Being a proactive person, she bestowed her faith in all kinds of modern products/creams delay the inevitable until she eventually confronted her worst fears one fateful morning – Seeing wrinkles malign her otherwise flawless complexion.
Quite unexpectedly, she reacted hysterically, re-looked at her face dozens of time, and simply refused to acknowledge the fact that aging was a very real impending possibility for her. After several rounds of self-refusals, Samantha finally came to terms with this fact but soon slipped into the deep abyss of depression simply because she wasn’t mentally prepared.
Sadly, Samantha’s case is not an isolated one. Millions of men and women suffer serious bouts of trauma and depression when they first see their skin getting plagued by thick wrinkles and acne prone sensitive skin because of their inability to accept the reality
Needless to say, you could be the next Samantha who could be unnerved by the very sight of wrinkles, which are more than capable of giving you sleepless nights. As with all other problems, the real solution lies in three things:
- A deep knowledge and understanding of this common phenomenon
- Taking appropriate measures without further delay.
What are wrinkles and why do they show up?
Wrinkles are your precocious enemies that do the job of a fortune teller by forewarning you about you imminent ageing.
In slightly technical terms, they are creases and minor lines that become prominently visible on many parts of your skin as you grow old. Forehead wrinkles are the commonest signs among the lot and precede other apparent ageing signs like spots, blemishes and uneven, broken skin.
The next logical question to pop up in your mind could be, ‘How do they occur? The answer is rather brief – Because your skin is unable to produce adequate amounts of elastin and collagen as you grow older, it loses some of its firmness and elasticity. These changes finally trigger the emergence of deep furrows and fine surface lines.
How to Remove Forehead Wrinkles Naturally
While the deeper crease lines are generally more serious which may require extraneous methods including surgical intervention, the ‘on-the-surface’ wrinkles can definitely be treated at home using natural forehead wrinkle treatment.
- A wholesome lifestyle– Making appropriate dietary changes on a systematic basis can drastically reduce the onset of wrinkles. For example, drinking a glass of carrot juice and using vegetables for skin health everyday for about a month is a wonder remedy.Apart from this, doing little things like maintaining good hydration (more than 10 glasses of water) and frequently washing your face fresh water everyday can do the trick for many.Finally, topical application of foods like cucumber, papaya and banana are other useful tricks you can try.
- Olive oil massage: Massaging your face and other vulnerable body parts with a few drops of olive oil is a very good method of preventing and curing wrinkles. To obtain better results, mix a few drops of olive oil with equal quantity of coconut oil and apply the mixture on your face. The oils moisturize your skin beautifully apart from getting rid of wrinkles.Massaging your face with citrus fruits and essential oils is a good substitute of even the best deep forehead wrinkle cream.
- Facial massage Chemical-free, homemade facial packs can also help prevent the onset of wrinkles. Frequent application of face packs enhances blood circulation within your facial muscles, which helps your skin retain its elasticity.
- Flaxseed oil: If you want a sure shot remedy for unexpected wrinkles, drink 2-3 tablespoons of flaxseed oils daily for two weeks and be prepared to be amazed. Alternately, applying castor oil is also a good way of removing wrinkles
- Lemon Juice: Rubbing lemon juice and ice on your face is one of the best home remedies for deep wrinkles on forehead because they help restore elastin.