4 Easy Work Hairstyles for Medium Hair
Medium-length hairstyles rock: You can still do quality hairstyles, but don’t have to deal with all the maintenance that comes with super-long tresses. And you can form styles that are really handy.
Easy hairstyles for medium hair
- Side braid hairstyles look elegantly fashionable and are a pleasure to style. For women, this tops the charts of easy hairstyles for middle length hair. It can be tatty with cultural wear or with any top boasting of some detailing! Here are the steps below to achieve that look.
- Pull your bangs on either side of the face and keep the remaining hair on the other side.
- Taking a pin, carefully put place it so as to organize shorter chunks of hair, especially if you have layers.
- Partition the hair pulled at the opposite side into as many as three 3 parts. Follow it up with a simple looking braid.
- Adjust the braid in accordance with your hair length and provide some room for non-braided hair; secure that portion using a rubber band.
#1. Pig tails for medium length
Let’s face it; braided pigtails look good on everybody. To obtain the desired look with medium length hair, start off with the basics. Split your hair in two sections. Hairstyles for medium length hair with layers always should involve some braids
Scoop your hair backwards and, split the hair into three even parts. Start with the left strand and place it on the middle.
Then take the right and place it in the middle so that the middle is now the right and the right is the middle. The solution is to maintain the hair divide and taut. Now carry out this left, middle, middle right all the way down and secure with a hair tie. Repeat the same steps to the other side as well.
#2. Medium Length Haircuts for Round Faces
If you’re blessed with a medium length hair and a round face , it’s time to let those ravishing curls loose to get a pretty, sleek look that forces heads to turn. To experiment creatively, don’t be shy to dye with a unique color that gels with your hairstyle. Darker tone of blonde hair color, golden color or a maroon color with rough gives you that much-adored messy look.
#3. Mad men’s choices
“Mad Men” fans with medium-length hair will have to adore this choice. To achieve this look, you’ll need several rollers, a crown, a comb and hairspray.
After rolling your hair and after the rollers have cooled, spray some hairspray.
Take off the rollers and comb out your hair using your fingers. Apply the hair comb to comb only the frontage of your hair back away from your face, holding it downward.
This is one of the greatest hairstyles for medium-length hair, and it’s perfect for wearing with an A-line skirt and peep-toe heels.
#4. Tied up Hairstyles for Work
Another simple hair style, is a low side ponytail which you can easily tie up within a few moments to go out and get busy. Sweep your hair to whichever side you like and put it in a low ponytail . Leave it loose around your ear then use a ponytail holder to bind the hair. You can embellish the hair using a ribbon, or those beautiful flower hair clips.